Monday, August 31, 2020

First Impression

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙮 𝙊𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣


When reading the excerpt by Jamie Whyte's I thought to myself, "Hm.. I can agree with this person." Normally I don't like to spit out my opinion unless someone asks. (Of course I always bring evidence to back up my thought.) Although if the person tries to change my mind about something I first ask them, "Ok well show me evidence and maybe I'll consider joining your side." If they just spit out just their opinions and not facts I just walk away annoyed in them wasting my time. In the end, my opinion never changes just for the benefit of that person


Everyone has the right to think differently for situations. DON'T JOIN THE BANDWAGON JUST BECAUSE YOU'LL FEEL LEFT OUT. Having that feeling is just horrible I know but would you rather express yourself or miserably agree with something you actually don't? To all my dear classmates respect other's beliefs and don't change them no matter how much you desire.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...