Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020

Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain.

A. I love dark academia outfits. I normally go to my local thrift store to buy new clothes, wash and patch them, and boom new outfit. 


December 15, 2020

Q. We know that dinosaurs and other sentients species lived on Earth a long time and then became extinct. Can you imagine a time when humans are extinct? What might cause this, and what might take our place?

A. I feel like in 1000 years, humanity won't exist because of radioactive weapons, we will die from it. Maybe the world will restart and animals will take our place again.

December 16, 2020

Q. How do you keep your phone or computer safe? How do you keep other people from stealing your data or identity?

A. I always carry my phone in my pocket, as for computer I just hide it under my bed. I make sure to have a secured password and ad blocks so y storage/data doesn't get filled with viruses. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...