Sunday, October 25, 2020

Journal Entries #4

 October 20, 2020

1. Today is your day! You find a lottery ticket-- THE lottery ticket. After Dr. Preston cashes it for you (you're too young and smart to play the lottery), you have $50 million. What will you do with it?

A. First off I'll thank Mr. Preston for helping me cash it out and give him 10 million. The rest I'll save for my education and pay off loans after I graduate. Suppose I have leftovers, I'll send half of it for my parents so they can take a trip anywhere in Mexico or ty to make them legal citizens :o).


October 21, 2020
2. Remember that fortune you won yesterday? Easy come, easy go. Due to a computer error, 24,999,999 other people also won. That means your winning total $2 (actually, more like 1.35 after taxes). How do you react? What thoughts and feelings do you experience? How will your plane change?

A. Guess I'll give Mr. Preston my $2. Unless if he don't want it I'll buy a mango juice and a small bag of chips.


October 23, 2020
3. Describe an important decision you had to make. How did you do it? What information did you need, and how did you get it? What determined the direction you eventually took?

A. I had to choose between two friends. The whole group one day informed me that one of them were being mean and bullying someone else whenever I wasn't around. I didn't want to instantly take sides without proof so I asked if any could send me dms of that person bullying the victim or record them doing those acts. A day passed by and everyone sent me the nasty comments the bully has said. I immediately confronted them privately and of course they acted like the victim. I didn't fall for their acts and left. I was not going to side with a bully.



1 comment:

  1. In regards to the first journal entry, I'd also put most of the money into school and give some of it to my parents as a "thank you for everything" gift

    ReplyDelete

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...