Monday, September 7, 2020

Hack To School Night (VIDEO/ANIMATIC)

 So my dad and I were really shy in showing our faces until he gave me an idea.

"How about you just voice record and animate it? You like drawing either way."

And can I be honest...this is my first time ever doing an animatic qwq now I know the pain of my friend (she animates more than me). Took me 3 days to do this I'm dying inside rn. Please excuse our stuttering we were really nervous doing this. Also I'm sorry for the messy writing I did this on my phone. :')


the secret history aesthetic | Tumblr




1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks great! Now I want to try and do one (just need to find the time...)

    ReplyDelete

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...