Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Les Mis (Book 2 Ch 4-6)

 First Impression (Ch 4)

Literally we skimed through the whole chapter and my computer went bye so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿงจ. I have no impressions what so ever lol.

First Impression (Ch 5)
Very short chapter but Jean having balls to say that to the bishop damn I'm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘. 

First Impression (Ch 6)
So it's a description of Jean's life, he was very sensitive apparently and clung to his older sister. Has a very rude attitude and I think I know why. The death of his parents. ITS SO SAD TO HAVE SUCH STUPID LAWS BACK THEN THOUGH. Like Jean wanted his family to survive and was pushed to steal bread and got thrown to jail for 5 years. 5 YEARS MY GUY. Since then he didn't know what happened to the children only for the youngest to be abused.






1 comment:

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...