Friday, December 4, 2020

Journal Entries #6

 Dec 1, 2020

Q. What influences you more, your relationship with yourself or your relationship with others? Why?

A. Well, I have a hard time rejecting some wonderful offers from others such as offering me tamales or ponche on Christmas eve. And it's the time that I promise myself I'm on a diet and then I break and start all over. It's easy to forget the relationship you have with yourself because you're more focused on others.


Dec 2, 2020

Q. (Own Topic) What do you fear?

A. Future itself. Like once the ones I know pass and myself as well what will happen? Will we see the world evolve as spirits or see it explode? Will history restart? Will the world exist again or wait for millions of years to be reborn? 👀 Sometimes I wish that the world didn't have a limit.

Dec 3, 2020

Q. (Own Topic again) Any favorite dessert combination?

A. Chocolate Chip cookies with vanilla ice cream. Really good I'm sure everyone has tried it and if you haven't you've been missing out :(. You can make your own (I recommend chewy soft cookies) or buy one at your local pharmacy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...