Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Journal Entries #1 (LATE)

 Journal Entries



1. August 25,
I love reading history books from all around the world, especially from Europe, Asia, and from my own people. If I'd recommend it to someone they'd snooze off because face it, they're still interested in Geronimo Stilton.

2. August 27,
I do get embarrassed when I get called out for my mistakes, especially if there are people around like I prefer to keep it in private please. But in the end I learn from them :^P.

3. Sep 3 (Own Topic),
Ever wonder how language was created? Like how did humanity invented the words and definitions without having any education? How did they create their own unique language and how can we understand one another? So many questions yet little answers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...