Friday, October 2, 2020

Journal Entries #2

September 24

 1. Seriously if Donald Trump appeared at my house I'd genuinely grab the nearest object and whack it on his head. This man has literally corrupted this country by the lack of caring for COVID, racism starting to rise again, unemployment as well. Sometimes I question why people support him? All he does is slander someone on Twitter to inflate his fat ego and tell lies. WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD WANT A LEADER LIKE THAT ?(America I'm looking at you). I hate his a**.

Btw here's a list of bad things he's done 
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-889


September 29

2. I only watched like 15 min of the debate and stopped because that literally gave me a headache. After watching a re-cap of what happened, it was basically watching kids fighting over a candy bar. All I know is that there were too many interruptions and did not know what each candidate said.


September 30

3. God I really want to erase this memory but I invited this boy to my party this year and immediately everyone assumed he was my boy-friend. I get that when seeing a boy and girl together seems as if they're a couple but that's not always the case. Anyways my mom started questioning me so much to the point that it made me say to myself that I'm never inviting another boy to my party. We aren't friends anymore but that experience has changed my mind so much. Also I'm a lesbo. qwq.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entries #8

December 14, 2020 Q. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain. ...